A little MOA goes a long way!
- Safety first! Always check to make sure your gun is not loaded.
- Disassemble gun. Remove residual lubrication from gun parts using an appropriate solvent*. If you lubricated previously with MOA Oil and Grease, apply the MOA Solvent and wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
*MOA Solvent only works on MOA Oil and Grease.
- Put 3-4 drops of Molecular Advantage Oil or Grease on re-usable Sponge Tip Applicator (STA) from your MOA lubricating kit and gently wipe all surfaces of the fine moving parts of the gun, leaving a shiny - not wet - surface. If necessary, apply an additional 1-2 drops to the same STA to complete lubrication.
- Apply a small amount of Molecular Advantage Grease to a clean STA and gently wipe down the parts of the gun where the most severe wear is occurring. Molecular Advantage Grease is best suited for surfaces that are subjected to the most friction.
Note: If you prefer smoother grease, add a little oil to the grease and mix it to desired consistency.
- Re-assemble gun. Cycle the unloaded gun a few times to spread the lubrication.